The Ironic-BFV sub team meeting, intended for planning and co-ordination of the work for the addition of support into Ironic to boot from remote storage volumes, namely cinder volumes. The meeting is on hiatus until September 7th, 2017, and is normally on Thursdays at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-5.
- ICS calendar file for this meeting: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/calendars/ironic-boot-from-volume-meeting.ics
- Eavesdrop meeting page: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Ironic_Boot_from_Volume_meeting
- hshiina cannot attend the meeting on Sep 28th because of personal reasons.
- Current Status
- Reports of boot loader issues with iPXE boot.
- Please update the etherpad prior to the meeting.
- Discuss plans for Queens the etherpad - Starting at line 14.
- Discussion (Please add items to be discussed under discussion)
- Open Discussion
Meeting notes and logs can be found at eavesdrop.openstack.org.