Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Devananda or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
The Meeting time alternates between 1700 UTC on Monday and 0500 UTC on Tuesday, to accomodate contributors from around the world. The next meeting is scheduled for March 23rd, 2015 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150323T1700).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
The meeting format has recently changed. As before, anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda, however topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
Agenda for next meeting
- Apologies for absence:
- Devananda: I won't be able to attend this meeting, as I'll be on a conference panel at this time.
- Announcements / Reminders
- Feature freeze in effect -- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureFreeze
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- White board appears to have crashed / so no posted status'
- RC1 status check. Goal is April 9. https://launchpad.net/ironic/+milestone/kilo-rc1
- Please review bugs, target to RC if they need to be tracked by release team.
- track work on LP, coordinate as needed on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicReviewDay
- RC1 issues needing discussion
- (mrda) HTTP error code changed by logical names patch -- https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-microversion-handling
- (devananda, adam_g) python-ironicclient sending version header by default -- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165559/
- NOTE: this might break Nova stable/juno release. needs testing
- Open Discussion
(stendulker) Grub2 as a alternate bootloader. It can co-exist with elilo (default). Have raised a review integrating grub2 bootloader. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166192/