Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays, and chaired by either Devananda or NobodyCam. The next meeting is scheduled for October 13th, 2014 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141013T1900).
The related TripleO project has its team meeting on Tuesday at the same time, in the #openstack-meeting-alt room.
Agenda for next meeting
- Greetings, Announcements, etc
- Juno status
- Kilo planning
- Sub-team status reports
- Open Discussion ( add anything you want to bring up in the meeting to this section )
- Should we allow generating separated sample configuration files for API and Conductor services ? (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128005/)
- Of the remaining hacking PEP8 errors we ignore, are there any we want to continue ignoring? (Shrews)
- E111 indentation is not a multiple of four
- E113 unexpected indentation
- E131 continuation line unaligned for hanging indent
- E121 continuation line under-indented for hanging indent
- E123 closing bracket does not match indentation of opening bracket's line
- E124 closing bracket does not match visual indentation
- E126 continuation line over-indented for hanging indent
- E127 continuation line over-indented for visual indent
- E128 continuation line under-indented for visual indent
- E129 visually indented line with same indent as next logical line
- E265 block comment should start with '# '