Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays, and chaired by either Devananda or NobodyCam. The next meeting is scheduled for July 14th, 2014 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140714T1900).
The related TripleO project has its team meeting on Tuesday at the same time, in the #openstack-meeting-alt room.
Agenda for next meeting
- Greetings, Announcements, etc
- status of mid-cycle meet up
- Release cycle progress report
- ironic-specs and blueprint status (devananda)
- nova driver progress (devananda)
- general cleanup and refactoring progress (lucas)
- Sub-team status reports
- Discussion Topics
- Is the mission statement too close to a CMDB? http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml#n142
- Open Discussion