Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays, and chaired by either Devananda or NobodyCam. The next meeting is scheduled for March 10th, 2014 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140310T1900).
The related TripleO project has its team meeting on Tuesday at the same time, in the #openstack-meeting-alt room.
Agenda for next meeting
- Sunnyvalle summary
- What have been postponed from icehouse to J
- What to expect in J
- https://launchpad.net/ironic/+milestone/icehouse-rc1 Icehouse RC status]
- Ongoing integration & testing work
- Open Discussion:
- Getting metrics from other devices, we will do it on Nodes via IPMI and expose it back to ceilometer, what about other devices?
- Adds max retry limit to sync_power_state task(should we rely on driver health or no when preventing infinite syncs?) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/77420/7/ironic/conductor/manager.py
- Functional/Integration testing of vendor drivers (Tempest?)
- Driver architecture for Chassis object (Allow vendors to define behavior for the Chassis object like Auto node discovery etc)