Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays, and chaired by either Devananda or NobodyCam. The next meeting is scheduled for January 27th, 2014 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140127T1900).
The related TripleO project has its team meeting on Tuesday at the same time, in the #openstack-meeting-alt room.
Agenda for next meeting
- Greeting, roll-call and announcements.
- Icehouse release progress // graduation?
- Regular Topics:
- Open Discussion:
- Progress on implemeting the IPMI-based monitoring driver/agent for Ceilometer.
- Tempest integration tests will mostly duplicate our API unit tests (f.e. expanded Chassis coverage https://review.openstack.org/#/c/67854/1). Maybe to left only basic API coverage (CRUD without negative cases) and focus on complicated scenarios - everything that requires conductor? How this will intersect with devstack func testing?
- Functional/Integration testing of vendor drivers (Tempest?)