Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments with OpenStack, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about the Ironic project, an evolution of the Nova Baremetal driver. Anyone is welcome to add items to the agenda below, or bring up their topic during the open discussion at the end of each meeting.
Meetings are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
irc.freenode.net at 19:00 UTC on Mondays. The next meeting is scheduled for July 8th, 2013 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130708T1900).
Following this meeting is the TripleO team meeting, which often also discusses issues related to bare metal deployments.
Agenda for next meeting
- Copyright lines in source files (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/LegalIssuesFAQ#Copyright_Headers)
- Outstanding or in-progress tasks:
- Keystone authentication. Do we need to create a keystone role and auth admin_or_owner?
- APIs for all the objects (chassis, node, port)
- API returning related object UUIDs
- PUT vs PATCH in the API
- PXE driver and Image utils refactoring
- diskimage-builder element status
- open discussion