Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1500 UTC on Mondays (as of March 26, 2018), are held in the
#openstack-ironic room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Julia Kreger (TheJulia) or Dmitry Tantsur (dtantsur).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
- ICS (Calendar) file for the meeting. You can add this to your calendar.
- Eavesdrop meeting page
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting to give folks time to get context, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion. Requests to have a patch reviewed should not be a topic and instead should be covered during the Open Discussion portion of the meeting.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on May 7, 2018 at 1500 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180507T1500).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminder
- Review action items from previous meeting: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2018/
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- Deciding on priorities for the coming week
- Discussion (Requests to have your patch reviewed should not be a 'Discussion' topic. If desired, please discuss during 'Open Discussion')
- Anyone interested in picking up CoreOS versions - https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/1600228
- Rama Yeleswarapu (rama_y) is no longer going to send out the weekly status emails.
- Thank you Rama, for doing it! It is much appreciated!
- Anyone interested in doing this?
- Introduction of Redfish developers from the DMTF
- RFE review
- Open discussion
Logs from previous meetings can be found here.