Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1700 UTC on Mondays, are held in the
#openstack-ironic room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Dmitry Tantsur (dtantsur) or Julia Kreger (TheJulia).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting to give folks time to get context, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion. Requests to have a patch reviewed should not be a topic and instead should be covered during the Open Discussion portion of the meeting.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on December 18, 2017 at 1700 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171218T1700).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminder
- 3rd Party CI should make sure they won't break when plugin code is removed from openstack/ironic & openstack/ironic-inspector on Tuesday 19-Dec-2017
- Email has been sent out about removal of plugin code: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-December/125642.html
- Review action items from previous meeting: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2017/
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- Deciding on priorities for the coming week
- Appointing a bug triaging lead for the coming week
- Discussion (Requests to have your patch reviewed should not be a 'Discussion' topic. If desired, please discuss during 'Open Discussion')
- (TheJulia) Lets discuss a bug: Delete/Creation of ports on active nodes - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic/+bug/1736373
- RFE review
- Open discussion
- Boot From Volume meeting: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Ironic-BFV
- UI meeting: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Ironic-ui