Weekly Ironic Project Team Meeting
If you're interested in bare metal deployments within OpenStack, please join our weekly discussion about the Ironic project! The one-hour weekly meetings start at 1700 UTC on Mondays, are held in the
#openstack-meeting-3 room on
irc.freenode.net, and are chaired by Devananda van der Veen (devananda) or Chris Krelle (NobodyCam).
NOTE: Meeting time is UTC based and may need to be adjusted based on local time zone changes, eg. as a result of daylight savings, which changes on different days in different countries.
Anyone is welcome to add topics to the agenda. However, topics should be posted at least two (2) days before the meeting, and should include the IRC handle of the proposer and a link to further information. This gives everyone time to review any material ahead of time so we can use the meeting time for actual discussion.
- Example topic: (devananda) Let's talk about zebras. Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra
The next meeting will be on August 17, 2015 at 1700 UTC (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150817T1700).
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcements / Reminders
- Review subteam status reports (capped at ten minutes)
- Scripts / add-ons that do not fit into Ironic or it's repo (NobodyCam)
- Patches only adding copyright (see https://review.openstack.org/212973)
- Is 25 characters enough for the driver's name? (see https://review.openstack.org/#/c/209605/)
- Proposed: create a Wiki page list that links to repositories from those contributing the items to open source, however those items are not maintained by the Ironic community.
- Open Discussion
- Deleting instances at any stage of the deployment. Ideas about how to use the target_provision_state field ? (see deva's comment at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204162/11)