Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Ansible Puppet Apply
- Use Diskimage Builder in Nodepool
- Gerrit 2.11 Upgrade
- Store Build Logs in Swift
- maniphest migration
- Current migration of Storyboard to Manifest takes 47 seconds. The current, very dev, process lacks error handling and verification. Currently working on configuring cauth for the libphpremoteuser Phabricator plugin.
- Libphpremoteuser, while working, appears to be abandoned and we may need to adopt it (see the last 4 comments):
- Support HTTP Basic Auth as an authentication mechanism - https://secure.phabricator.com/T814
- Changes that need approval: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:maniphest,n,z
- Common OpenStack CI Solution
- Zuul v3
- stackalytics.o.o (pabelanger)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- openstack-infra/puppet-openstack-health -> openstack-infra/puppet-openstack_health
- stackforge/networking-bigswitch -> openstack/networking-bigswitch
- apologies from kevinbenton for not getting this put on the wiki in time. he thought to be in 'openstack/' as a networking project that it had to be in the stadium, which it currently isn't compatible with due to the dev cycle.
- networking-bagpipe-l2 -> networking-bagpipe
- (the presence of "l2" has proven repeatedly confusing now that this project host things that goes beyond only Neutron L2 networks)
- stackforge/compass-install -> openstack/compass-install
- NEEDS CHANGE PROPOSED
- what about stackforge/compass-monit?