Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Gerrit upgrade
- Swift logs
- Nodepool DIB
- Downstream Puppet
- Changes that need approval: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:maniphest,n,z
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern while Swift logs issues get ironed out
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- openstack-infra/puppet-openstack-health -> openstack-infra/puppet-openstack_health
- stackforge/networking-bigswitch -> openstack/networking-bigswitch
- apologies from kevinbenton for not getting this put on the wiki in time. he thought to be in 'openstack/' as a networking project that it had to be in the stadium, which it currently isn't compatible with due to the dev cycle.
- networking-bagpipe-l2 -> networking-bagpipe
- (the presence of "l2" has proven repeatedly confusing now that this project host things that goes beyond only Neutron L2 networks)