Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Stackforge namespace retirement
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Approved: Host a CI systems monitoring dashboard
- Approved: JJB 2.0.0 API Changes
- Proposed: StoryBoard Worklists and Boards (SotK)
- Priority Efforts
- Gerrit upgrade
- Swift logs
- Nodepool DIB
- Downstream Puppet
- Maniphest (craige / ruagair)
- Instance up and running. Updated migrate-to-phab.sql to convert Storyboard data to Phab.
- Landed patch to migrate-to-phab.sql: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235802/
- Working on resolving Phabricator authentication issues.
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern while Swift logs issues get ironed out
- Summit planning
- Open discussion
- Add timrc to grafyaml-core (pabelanger)
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- No more project renames until the Stackforge Namespace Retirement is complete
- openstack-infra/puppet-openstack-health -> openstack-infra/puppet-openstack_health
- stackforge/networking-bigswitch -> openstack/networking-bigswitch
- apologies from kevinbenton for not getting this put on the wiki in time. he thought to be in 'openstack/' as a networking project that it had to be in the stadium, which it currently isn't compatible with due to the dev cycle.