Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Stackforge namespace retirement
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Approved: Host a CI systems monitoring dashboard
- Approved: JJB 2.0.0 API Changes
- Proposed: StoryBoard Worklists and Boards (SotK)
- Priority Efforts
- Gerrit upgrade
- Swift logs
- Nodepool DIB
- Downstream Puppet
- Maniphest (craige / ruagair)
- Instance up and running. Updated migrate-to-phab.sql to convert Storyboard data to Phab.
- Landed patch to migrate-to-phab.sql: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235802/
- Working on resolving Phabricator authentication issues.
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern while Swift logs issues get ironed out
- Summit planning
- Open discussion
- Add timrc to grafyaml-core (pabelanger)
- kevinbenton dropped the ball on adding stackforge/networking-bigswitch to the list of projects to move because of a misunderstanding around requirements to be in 'openstack/' and his poor community participation. What is necessary to get it moved into 'openstack/' now?
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- No more project renames until the Stackforge Namespace Retirement is complete
- openstack-infra/puppet-openstack-health -> openstack-infra/puppet-openstack_health