Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- zaro test gerrit 2.10
- clarkb migrate more jobs to swift log hosting
- Priority Specs
- Priority Efforts
- Swift logs
- Nodepool DIB
- Migration to Zanata
- Downstream Puppet
- Askbot migration
- Upgrading Gerrit (Gerrit 2.9 upgrade Saturday May 9, 2015)
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern
- Spec proposal - Integration tests for System-config Openstack_project using containers (fbo) - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172833/
- Antoine "hashar" Musso (can not attend)
- Wikimedia is going to use nodepool!!! (Phabricator workboard).
- Debian/jessie package for Nodepool going on! Will share back once happy with it
- Hence I am requesting a tag for Nodepool to help with packaging. Ex: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170289/ changes the mysql python module.
- Zuul installed at Wikimedia via Debian package. Migration of scheduler this week \o/
- Some Zuul patches are awaiting approval :(
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- (any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- stackforge/murano -> openstack/murano (includes changes to 7 projects) https://review.openstack.org/167934
- srackforge/rally -> openstack/rally https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172701/
- stackforge/congress/congress-specs/python-congressclient -> (openstack/congress/congress-specs/python-congressclient) https://review.openstack.org/169530/
- stackforge/tuskar-ui-extras -> stackforge-attic/tuskar-ui-extras https://review.openstack.org/169715/