Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Priority Efforts
- Swift logs
- Puppet module split
- asselin is working on Jenkins module split, when should we schedule the freeze and split?
- discuss process for spliting a module, working with cores, etc
- Nodepool DIB
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern
- Jobs on trusty
- Publish devstack.org content under infra (anteaya)
- https://review.openstack.org/129496 (add puppet-openstackci_apache)
- log download
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- stackforge/heat-translator -> openstack/heat-translator (no gerrit changes proposed yet)