Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- F20 jobs (ianw 7/1)
- discussion of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101110/
- centos images
- Antoine "hashar" Musso : Zuul Cloner patch, a port to python of the devstack shell script cloning repositories. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70373/ (hashar)
- Puppet 3 Master https://review.openstack.org/#/c/83678/ (nibalizer)
- Trusty vm is spun up Jeblair++
- Jeblair working with nibalizer to get this operational
- Zanata/Pootle updates and time frame (pleia2)
- Replacement for docs.openstack.org (AJaeger)?
- Puppet module Split out (jesusaurus/nibalizer) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/99990/
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames