Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- manage-projects status (mordred)
- OpenStack specific data in openstack_project module bug 1319746 (pleia2)
- Addition of elastic-recheck link 93610 & 93608 (pleia2)
- Open discussion
Upcoming project renames
- stackforge/barbican -> openstack/barbican
- oslo.test -> oslotest
- openstack-dev/openstack-qa -> openstack-attic/openstack-qa
- openstack/melange -> openstack-attic/melange
- openstack/python-melangeclient -> openstack-attic/python-melangeclient
- openstack/openstack-chef -> openstack-attic/openstack-chef
- stackforge/climate -> stackforge/blazar
- stackforge/climate-nova -> stackforge/blazar-nova
- stackforge/python-climateclient -> stackforge/python-blazarclient
- openstack-database-api -> attic: With patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/87807/, the content of database-api has been moved to trove, so retire database-api.