Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Operational issues update (jeblair)
- Backups (jeblair)
- Asterisk server (jeblair, pabelanger, russelb)
- puppet-dashboard (pleia2, anteaya)
- Bug day on Tuesday September 10th at 1700UTC
- Open discussion
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/ and earlier at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ci/