Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenDev Team holds public weekly meetings in
#opendev-meeting on OFTC, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- OpenDev Service Coordinator Nomination period happening now until August 16, 2022
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs Review
- Improving Grafana management tooling (clarkb 20220816)
- Bastion host (ianw 20220816)
- worth moving ansible/openstacksdk to a venv? system-config jobs first then production
- c.f. https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/847700
- bastion host OS upgrade. prioin-place? new host? wait until have time to return to some of the bootstrapping/parallel job work?
- Upgrading Bionic servers to Focal/Jammy (clarkb 20220816)
- Mailman 3 (clarkb 20220816)
- https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/851248 Still very much WIP but worth a look at this point
- The test deployment is largely there now. The next step is testing data migration from mm2 to mm3.
- Gitea 1.17 upgrade (clarkb 20220816)
- https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/milestone/122 1.17.1 Milestone is in progress
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit) Changes should have their topic set to project-rename.
- Rename foo/example -> bar/example: https://review.opendev.org/123456