Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- New CLA project
- * request from jbryce to add "In return, the Project Manager shall not use Your Contributions in a way that is contrary to the public benefit or inconsistent with its nonprofit status and bylaws in effect at the time of the Contribution."
- Jenkins slave operating systems
- Tempest gating (and quantum)
- Wiki migration project
- Bug triage (look for your name): https://etherpad.openstack.org/cibugreview-021513
- Open discussion