Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Trusty server upgrade progress (clarkb 20190226)
- Infra/OpenDev Update and/or Onboarding sessions at the Denver summit (clarkb 20190226)
- backups space (ianw 20190305)
- backup01.ord.rax.ci.openstack.org backup volume full
- 3tb in old volumes; to be kept "a few months" in 2017-11 from http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2017/infra.2017-10-31-19.01.log.html#l-189
- propose re-purpose to main active volume
- prune backups? (scary IMO)
- graphite.opendev.org : do we want to backup stats?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)