Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- ianw looking for reviews on glean + networkmanager + fedora29 support: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:fedora29
- Specs approval
- https://review.openstack.org/581214 Anomaly Detection in CI Logs
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Finish up shared Github admin account (with 2fa) (clarkb 20190108)
- PTG planning for Denver, May 2-4 (clarkb 20190108)
- We have been asked if we would like to participate
- Remember that if attending the Summit too it is a very long week.
- Need to respond by January 20
- Progress on Lets Encrypt spec? (clarkb 20190108)
- We can start moving services to opendev.org (think etherpad), but need new certs for that. Should we use lets encrypt?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)