Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Summit/OpenDev in two weeks
- clarkb out May 15-17. Will need volunteer to chair meeting.
- No meeting May 22 due to Summit/OpenDev
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- https://review.openstack.org/349831 Survey tool spec
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- (dmsimard) Gauging interest in an ARA data aggregation idea: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ara-aggregation
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)