Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Clarkb missing January 23rd meeting due to travel.
- Vancouver Summit CFP open. Submit your papers and/or volunteer to be on the programming committee.
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- A Task Tracker for OpenStack
- Zuul v3
- Clean up Zuul v3 Issues Etherpad
- Bigger Zuulv3 scheduler instance
- feature/zuulv3 branches merging
- General topics
- (sshnaidm) Allowing jobs to send data to graphite.openstack.org
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- collectd-ceilometer-plugin->collectd-openstack-plugins https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500768