Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Skipping December 26th meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- General topics
- Writing puppet modules for new projects/deployments ? (dmsimard)
- Creating new projects now require 3 different patches to project-config (dmsimard)
- Continuing control plane upgrades
- Ianw has changes up for review to do etherpad.
- Freenode IRC spam (mnaser)
- We have a lot of channels, we got hit by a big spambot on Christmas.
- I added myself and single +W because no one was around
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/530046/1 -- I am okay with this if infra-root things it is okay to keep access, if not, revert should be ok.
- Just wanted to let the infra-root team know about this.
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- collectd-ceilometer-plugin->collectd-openstack-plugins https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500768