Weekly team meeting
The OpenStack Continuous Integration and Testing Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- mtaylor Add how to contribute section to ci.openstack.org
- mtaylor add packaging docs to ci.openstack.org
- mtaylor infrastructure.openstack.org web config
- mtaylor will work with carlp on setting up netstack CI hardware
- mtaylor will propose something concrete based on milestone/releases going to PyPI using pep386 versioning
- Open discussion
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under Meetings/CIMeetingLogs.