Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Jenkins Job Builder v2 API (waynr)
- has been rebased on to JJB master branch and is ready for review
- Next steps:
- Delete the feature/2.0.0 branch from the jenkins-job-builder repo since it is now targeting master branch.
- I (Wayne Warren) am still working to flesh out the API docstrings and write unit tests for the API (where possible) but there are currently 25 commits that are ready to be reviewed.
- Is it okay to begin merging earlier commits in this series if I am still working on documentation and unit tests?
- Next steps:
- OpenID implementation (notmorgan, puiterwijk)
- This came up in an internal meeting at Red Hat and there is a general interest in what the timelines are and where resources can be contributed
- (dmsimard) Would appreciate a yay or nay on new project creation at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321226/ to move forward or consider alternatives ASAP.
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
openstack/openstack-ansible-ironic -> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_ironic https://review.openstack.org/299192
openstack-infra/ansible-puppet -> openstack-infra/ansible-role-puppet