Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Proposal jobs: (AJaeger) We currently have some reviews for extra proposal jobs, what are our polices for adding them? Those run on the proposal jobs and thus we have to review for security:
- Virtual Machines are provided with inconsistent swap configuration (dmsimard)
- timing issues with the ansible rename patch (anteaya)
- Design summit session planning
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
openstack/openstack-ansible-ironic -> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_ironic https://review.openstack.org/299192