Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Gerrit tuning (zaro)
- git-review release request (zaro/hashar)
- Scheduling a StoryBoard bug day and low-hanging-fruit tagging (pleia2)
- First low-hanging-fruit tag! https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2000534
- Debian packaging CI
- Still waiting for reviews from core on the Debian packaging CI (and especially from Monty, who's also welcome to contribute).
- How do we publish packages in a repo?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
openstack/openstack-ansible-ironic -> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_ironic https://review.openstack.org/299192