Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Adding a new node to nodepool to support libvirt-lxc testing in Nova (thomasem, dimtruck)
- Scheduling a Gerrit project rename batch maintenance (SergeyLukjanov)
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- openstack/ceilometer-specs -> openstack/telemetry-specs
- openstack/sahara-scenario -> openstack/sahara-tests
- rename patch: https://review.openstack.org/269815