Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Priority Efforts
- Swift logs
- Puppet module split
- asselin (available first 20 mins of meeting) completed Jenkins module split
- nibz has two module splits ready to go, github and pip
- pip is a bit weird because we landed the create repo but not the split out
- Storyboard migration
- Nodepool DIB
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern
- Jobs on trusty
- puppet-httpd (ianw 11/18)
- ianw outstanding reviews (ianw 11/18)
- Zuul reviews (hashar 11/18, can't attend meeting feel free to skip)
- There are a few +2ed changes pending a final review + merge
- List: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/zuul+is:open+label:code-review%252B2+label:verified%252B1+NOT+label:workflow-1,n,z
- https://review.openstack.org/86498 "Allow zuul-server to run a merger process" (should simplify setup for third parties)
- https://review.openstack.org/114510 "Enforce ref only for gerrit events that supply a ref"
- https://review.openstack.org/128921 "Update merge status after merge:merge is submitted"
- https://review.openstack.org/131559 "Support stracktracing on Geard embedded server"
- Docker(Hub) Spec (nibalizer)
- In 132222 it was discussed that a docker spec should be created to collect, colaborate, establish future docker plans
- Nibalizer can write, looking for what people want in the spec.
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- stackforge/heat-translator -> openstack/heat-translator (gerrit changes proposal request - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131558/1)
- stackforge/tooz -> openstack/tooz (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135215/ )