Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Priority Efforts
- Swift logs
- Puppet module split
- asselin (available first 20 mins of meeting) is working on Jenkins module split, working with 'shepherd' fungi. Spec was updated to better reflect actual process. Let's get these merged:
- Need to clarify 'last step' of spec for new Jenkins puppet module repo:
- Afterwards, we should be good to do more puppet-module splits in parallel
- Nodepool DIB
- Docs publishing
- Holding pattern
- Jobs on trusty
- puppet-httpd (ianw 11/18)
- import or new?
- ianw outstanding reviews (ianw 11/18)
- Zuul reviews (hashar 11/18, can't attend meeting feel free to skip)
- There are a few +2ed changes pending a final review + merge
- List: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/zuul+is:open+label:code-review%252B2+label:verified%252B1+NOT+label:workflow-1,n,z
- https://review.openstack.org/86498 "Allow zuul-server to run a merger process" (should simplify setup for third parties)
- https://review.openstack.org/114510 "Enforce ref only for gerrit events that supply a ref"
- https://review.openstack.org/128921 "Update merge status after merge:merge is submitted"
- https://review.openstack.org/131559 "Support stracktracing on Geard embedded server"
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
- stackforge/heat-translator -> openstack/heat-translator (gerrit changes proposal request - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131558/1)
- stackforge/tooz -> openstack/tooz (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135215/ )
Items for Future Meetings
- for November 25, 2014 meeting
- stackforge ci account naming: proposal from fungi => when a third-party ci is operated by and exclusively testing changes for a single project, it's allowable for their project name to appear as the subsystem being tested within the account display name