Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- July 4 is major US holiday.
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
- General topics
- Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20190701)
- https mirror update (clarkb 20190701)
- OpenAFS 1.8.3 (via infra PPA) is stable on bionic
- New mirrors should be built with Bionic and OpenAFS 1.8.3 via PPA
- Cloud status update (clarkb 20190702)
- FortNebula addition
- Limestone networking
- Inap upgrades
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)
- Rename x/ansible-role-cloud-launcher -> opendev/ansible-role-cloud-launcher, https://review.opendev.org/662530