Weekly team meeting
The OpenStack Continuous Integration and Testing Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Agenda for next meeting
- Discuss/Present overall CI plan as it currently stands
- Getting current jenkins smoketest job work better
- Use openstack_vpc or direct chef recipes
- Can we run cloud_servers_vpc redis on the jenkins box with the nova
- Addition of rpm/yum building to Jenkins
- rPath integration/first step for bare-metal project
- Integration of HyperV Lab machines
- Choice of bare-metal provisioning tool - cobbler or?
- Thoughts on testing the puppet and chef stuff
- Open discussion
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under Meetings/CIMeetingLogs.