Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Images mirror in AFS (therve, not sure will attend)
- It'd be useful to have a local mirror of minimal images (but bigger than cirros) to be used in devstack test runs. Heat currently download a Fedora image every run (about 200M), and it proves to be unreliable especially at peak hours. It's also fairly wasteful of network resources. We're not particularly attached to Fedora, though it's relatively small for what we need.
- Infra support for final release tagging on 6 Oct (dhellmann)
- It would be helpful to have someone on standby Thurs 6 Oct when we are tagging the final Newton release, just in case something goes wrong during the process.
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding project-config rename change in Gerrit)