Weekly Project Infrastructure team meeting
The OpenStack Project Infrastructure Team holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Tuesdays at 1900 UTC. Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Actions from last meeting
- Specs approval
- Priority Efforts
- Ansible Puppet Apply
- Use Diskimage Builder in Nodepool
- Gerrit 2.11 Upgrade
- Store Build Logs in Swift
- maniphest migration (craige / ruagair)
- Have Phabricator authenticating against login.ubuntu.com via libapache2-mod-auth-openid
- Currently trying to get Phabricator to auth against openstackid via openid or oauth (writing a phabricator oauth plugin for the latter)
- Have mostly given up on cauth, due to it overly complex set of dependencies compared to libapache2-mod-auth-openid
- There are a number of users already using Manifest in anger, as guinea pigs.
- Common OpenStack CI Solution
- Zuul v3
- Enable Tempest for Magnum (dimtruck)
- Mirror efforts (krotscheck, greghaynes)
- Nodepool provider status (jeblair)
- Is OVH production ready?
- Open discussion
Upcoming Project Renames
(any additions should mention original->new full names and link to the corresponding change in Gerrit)
- openstack-attic/akanada -> openstack-attic/akanda (NEEDS GERRIT CHANGE, MANUAL CLEANUP)
- the patch was fine but the gerrit db commands had an error in the name in steps 5, 6 and 8: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/project-renames-November-6-2015
- openstack/ceilometer-specs -> openstack/telemetry-specs