Difference between revisions of "Meetings/Hyper-V"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 00:49, 7 January 2015
Weekly OpenStack Hyper-V Sub-Team Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss blueprints and bugs related to Hyper-V integrations with OpenStack.
- Meeting Time: Weekly on Tuesdays at 1600 UTC
- IRC channel: #openstack-meeting
- Chaired by: primeministerp (Peter Pouliot)
Who are we?
The Hyper-V team is an informal subgroup of nova, but not exclusively nova, with the mission:
- "Offer excellent support for Hyper-V technologies in OpenStack."
This involves looking looking from a Hyper-V view at the following things:
- Tracking/reviewing Hyper-V related blueprints
- Triaging Hyper-V related bugs
- Tracking parity with other hypervisors
- Improving documentation
- Improving testing (and eventually gating)
- Meet weekly to track progress
- Discuss the Roadmap at a Design Summit session
Main companies involved:
Current meeting chair:
- Peter Pouliot (Microsoft, IRC:primeministerp)
- Hyper-V nova-compute driver
- Neutron Hyper-V plugin
- Ceilometer agent
- Cinder for Windows Storage Server
Note: The normal standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) closing the meeting with open discussion, as time permits.
- Blueprint(s) of the week: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=hyper-v
- Bugs - Follow-up: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=hyper-v
- Open Discussion
Previous Meetings (most recent first)
- Meetings/Hyper-V/2014: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/hyper_v/2014/
- Meetings/Hyper-V/2013: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/hyper_v/2013/
- Meetings/Hyper-V/2012: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/hyper_v/2012/