- Tuesdays at 16:00 UTC
Apologies for absence
david-lyle (Oct 7) -- on a plane
Agenda for next meeting (Oct 7)
- juno-rc-potential bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bugs?field.tag=juno-rc-potential
- Translation imports and related topics (amotoki)
- A patch of translation imports is scheduled at around 1300UTC Oct 9 (my plan and announced to I18N list).
- I have a plan to remove MO files in RC2.
- According to discussions on removing MO files in dev list, I got a consensus on removing them and got positive feedbacks from distributors (at least RDO and Debian so far). http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-October/thread.html#47568
- The feedback suggests to add a guide how to compile message catalogs for operators who installs Horizon from the source code. I proposed the update of the installation guide. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126169/ Hopefully part of RC2.
- Deprecation notice of OPENSTACK_QUANTUM_NETWORK
- We planned to deprecate this from the previous release, but we forgot a deprecation notice so far. It would be nice if we have this deprecation notice in Juno.
- OSLO Liaison for Kilo (david-lyle)
- see http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-October/047867.html
- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/ProjectLiaisons for description
- sign up if interested
- I am interested in and volunteer as a liaison. Let's discuss if someone is interested in the meeting. -- amotoki
- Adding Sinon.JS (to be packed as xstatic package) dependency to horizon. -- tsufiev
- Reminder (link only) -- we'll start discussing at Oct 14 meeting (david-lyle)