See http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Horizon_Team_Meeting for recordings of previous meetings and the upcoming meeting schedule.
Everyone is encouraged to attend!
Agenda for Next Meeting
amotoki won't attend the meeting Dec 20 though he added some topics.
- Open Discussion
- keystone policy: is_cloud_admin and is_domain are broken with the latest policy from keystone repo)
- amotoki thinks it is critical.
- What is the way we go?
- Who can take care of it? Needs volunteer.
- Supported Django versions?
- [notice] Horizon works with Django 2.0. (but you see UnhashbleWarning and we need a volunteer to investigate it) I don't know it lands in Queens as I am the author. I have less time until Jan 15 2018 from now on.
- The installation document needs to be updated, but it needs a volunteer. It is beyond the bandwidth of amotoki.
- Should Django 2.0 support be experimental in Queens? Even if horizon works with Django 2.0, there is no enough time for horizon plugins to support Django 2.0 in Queens. Perhaps, Debian only works with horizon and does not work with horizon plugins. Adding a new supported Django version in milestone-3 is not fair. "horizon" is an ecosystem with horizon core and plugins, so a sudden requirement should be avoided.
- What Django version would we like to support as primary version(s)? LTS(s) of course need to be supported. What for non-LTS versions? Does the horizon team support non-LTS Django versions aggressively (as a project plan)? Or do we accept a patch to support non-LTS Django versions if someone works on it? (it means we don't reject a work but it is optional.) This depends on distributors' opinions. Anyway I think it is time to document it (considering the project human resources).