The OpenStack Horizon Team holds public meetings in #openstack-meeting. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
- Tuesdays at 22:00 UTC
Agenda for next meeting (Dec 10)
Discuss integration of TripleO UI
- Does it make sense to move TripleO UI code base under Horizon? What are the concerns? When should this happen?
- referring to the TripleO thread in dev mailing list (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-December/021176.html)
- we have currently a (comparably) huge bunch of open reviews. Please continue or close the reviews.
Total Open Reviews: 78 Waiting on Submitter: 18 Waiting on Reviewer: 60
Longest waiting reviews (based on latest revision):
127 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes https://review.openstack.org/40198 (Proof of concept for push-based communication) 105 days, 8 hours, 58 minutes https://review.openstack.org/40197 (Add SockJS dependency) 88 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes https://review.openstack.org/36197 (added tab showing all servers assigned to a hypervisor) 67 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes https://review.openstack.org/48393 (Fix fwaas and lbaas UI for NVP advanced service router) 48 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes https://review.openstack.org/53163 (Fixing time difference calculation in middleware)
Ceilometer integration (lsmola)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/project-overview-page-ceilometer is blocked by Ceilometer API capabilities, that should land in I2.
So can the designers focus on:
1. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/admin-resource-usage-page-enhancements We need to figure out how we want to observe the stats in the chart, when there is many entities (thousands of instances e.g.)
2. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/admin-overview-page-ceilometer How the Admin overview page connection to Ceilometer should look like.