Regular Meeting Schedule
- What day: Weekly on Thursdays
- What time: 1400
- Where: #openstack-meeting on freenode
- Who: All are welcome to participate
- Calendar invite: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Glance_Team_Meeting
Note, from time to time we may schedule an extra meeting outside of this time.
On the etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/glance-team-meeting-agenda
Best practices on adding items to the meeting agenda
- Please look for the date carefully to which you wish to add the discussion topic, in the meeting agenda.
- Please add your discussion topic at the end of the current proposed list.
- Please make sure you add your discussion topic at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
- Always make sure you add your/interest/proposer irc nick/highlight to the topic discussion in brackets.
- Please consider proposing topics to the next week's list if current list is full.
- Usually we allow only 6 discussion topics and one open discussion slot.
- At least 2 out of those 6 topics are updates.
- If the list is full and you still have proposed the topic, we will consider discussing your topic only if time permits.
- If you're merely giving updates or asking for reviews, please be precise and prepared about the same.
- You can keep pre-written logs on this or personal etherpad/notepad for updates.
- You should indicate clearly in the proposed discussion topic that you are asking for reviews and nothing more.
- Please DO NOT propose agenda topics requesting reviews if:
- if they are not that week's priority or
- if they are not significant to glance's priority guidelines for that cycle
- if it's not a lite-spec or a significantly important bug/issue
Notes from Previous Meetings
- Please consult http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/glance/
Previous Meeting Agendas
The current etherpad (https://etherpad.openstack.org/glance-team-meeting-agenda) holds the agendas for this year's meetings. Previous agendas are archived on etherpads named:
So to find the 2014 agendas, look at this page: