Difference between revisions of "Meetings/EC2API"
(→Who are we?)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 15:53, 11 February 2015
Weekly OpenStack EC2 API Sub-Team Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss blueprints and bugs related to EC2 API integration with OpenStack.
- Meeting Time: Weekly on Tuesdays at <TBD> UTC
- IRC channel: #openstack-meeting
- Chaired by: swamireddy (Swami Reddy)
Who are we?
The EC2 API team is an informal subgroup of nova, but not exclusively nova, with the mission:
- "Offer excellent support for EC2 APIs in OpenStack."
This involves looking looking from a EC2 API view at the following things:
- Tracking/reviewing EC2 related blueprints
- Triaging EC2 related bugs
- Improving documentation
- Improving testing (and eventually gating)
- Meet weekly to track progress
- Discuss the Roadmap at a Design Summit session
Current meeting chair:
- Swami Reddy (Reliance, IRC:swamireddy)
Note: The normal standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) closing the meeting with open discussion, as time permits.
- Blueprint(s) of the week: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=ec2
- Bugs - Follow-up: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=ec2
- Open Discussion
Previous Meetings (most recent first)
Here are the details of our previous meetings:
To be added