Documentation team meeting
Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Thursday at 1600 UTC in
This meeting is used to discuss the status of the various docs speciality teams, as well as general docs updates. If you're looking to get started with documentation, or need to discuss work on a particular book, this is the place to do that.
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
When starting the meeting, use #startmeeting docteam to provide consistency.
- #topic Action items from the last meeting
- ACTION: asettle to chase up foundation for web access stats (As of this morning this appears to have come through! Thanks to Anne at the Foundation)
- topic New core
- Congratulations to Petr Kovar for making core! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication over the last few releases, and especially now we've been doubling down on the migration. Thank you!
- #topic Doc migration
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:doc-migration
- #link http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/pike/os-manuals-migration.html
- Big thanks to dhellmann and Andreas for all their hard work on the dev and infra side of this project!
- If anyone still wants to help out, please see: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-migration-tracking dhellmann and I will be reviewing this tracking pad on Friday to check what still needs to be done. Please dive in if you have the chance.
- Any updates from dhellmann?
- #topic Bug triaging
- Thanks Maria for being out liaison for the last two weeks!
- Next up is Caoyuan (cao.yuan) for the 17 Jul - 31 Jul.
- We have one more spot to fill for the liaison role - please let asettle know!
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams#Bug_Triage_Team
- #topic Open discussion
Apologies for absence
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docteam
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #info <info> for important notes that need to be added to the minutes
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
We no longer hold formal office hours, but if you would like to walk through documentation processes, learn about the tools, or report a doc bug, feel free to come by the IRC channel at #openstack-doc at any time. You can also open discussions by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.