Documentation team meeting
Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Wednesday at 1600 UTC in
This meeting is used to discuss the status of the docs team and general docs updates. If you're looking to get started with documentation, or need to discuss work on a particular book, this is the place to do that.
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
When starting the meeting, use
#startmeeting docteam to provide consistency.
- #topic retiring internal -core mailing list and start discussing core team changes on -dev
- #topic Docs retention policy changes
- #link http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/queens/retention-policy.html
- #info Add deprecation badges
- #link https://review.openstack.org/#/c/530142/
- #topic Rocky PTG
- #link https://www.openstack.org/ptg/
- #info Planning etherpad for docs+i18n created
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-rocky
- #info Sign up and tell us your preference wrt parcel time into small chunks or have full-day focus on one team agenda?
- #topic Bug Triage Team
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams
- #info Updated docs for documentation bug triaging
- #link https://docs.openstack.org/doc-contrib-guide/doc-bugs.html
- #topic Open discussion
Apologies for absence
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docteam
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #info <info> for important notes that need to be added to the minutes
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
We no longer hold formal office hours, but if you would like to walk through documentation processes, learn about the tools, or report a doc bug, feel free to come by the IRC channel at #openstack-doc at any time. You can also open discussions by emailing the email@example.com mailing list and using the [docs] tag in subject.