Documentation team meeting
Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Thursday at 1600 UTC in
This meeting is used to discuss the status of the various docs speciality teams, as well as general docs updates. If you're looking to get started with documentation, or need to discuss work on a particular book, this is the place to do that.
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
NO MEETING ON THE 15th OF JUNE
When starting the meeting, use #startmeeting docteam to provide consistency.
- #topic Action items from the last meeting
- ACTION: asettle to chat to rluethi about training-labs and guides future
- ACTION: asettle and ianychoi to discuss planning changes with translation activities
- #topic Count down to release
- #topic Operations guide
- Please reply to email thread. Need opinions/thoughts
- #topic Docs team going forward
- Who can help?
- #topic Speciality teams reports:
- API: Anne Gentle
- Training Guides: Matjaz Pancur
- Training labs: Pranav Salunke, Roger Luethi
- #topic Bug triaging
- #link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams#Bug_Triage_Team
- Ben is our current bug triage liaison. Problems?
- Next up is Olga (ogusarenko) for the 5 Jun - 19 Jun
- #topic Open discussion
Apologies for absence
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/
Public meetings are run in IRC; we use MeetBot syntax to note what happens during the meeting. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html
- #startmeeting docteam
- #topic <item>, for each agenda item that is being addressed
- #link <url>, for relevant meeting URLs
- #info <info> for important notes that need to be added to the minutes
- #action <item>, to note tasks for a specific person
We no longer hold formal office hours, but if you would like to walk through documentation processes, learn about the tools, or report a doc bug, feel free to come by the IRC channel at #openstack-doc at any time. You can also open discussions by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.