The DNSaaS team holds a weekly IRC meeting in #openstack-meeting-alt on Wednesdays at 17:00 UTC
Meeting logs are available at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/designate/
Date of next meeting Wednesday 2nd April, 17:00 UTC
- Review action items from last week (See Meeting Logs for previous week)
- Action item from last week - proposal on the records vs recordsets at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Designate/Blueprints/RecordSets
- Specific Items:
- Atanta Workshop - 
- Capture the Notification Context in Designate Sink Blueprint (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/sink-capture-notification-context)
- Fixed IP PTR Record API Blueprint (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/fixed-ip-ptrs)
- Is Designate handling Region properly (Floating IP and Fixed IP PTR API)?
- Mini-DNS: Can we rename it to something less provoking, like ZoneTransfer Module?
- Pecan issues (bugs 1288830 and 1288834). I looked at other (incubated) openstack projects. Only Ceilometer appears to use Pecan.
- Should we follow up with Pecan about this issues?
- Should the rest of openstack community be informed about these issues?
- Open Discussion
Possible Agenda Topics:
- Incubation ReDiscussion (Delay to post TC policy changes)
- Incubation Vote