Weekly Metering meeting
The ceilometer metering project team holds a meeting in
Everyone is welcome.
- Thu Nov 14th at 1500 UTC
Please add your name with the agenda item, so we know who to call on during the meeting.
- Pick our official name
- Release python-ceilometerclient?
- (llu) hardware agent and central agent
- should we get hardware-agent merged first, it seems that improvement of central agent might take a while? - improvement of central agent (separate blueprints?) i) 'resources' field to allow admin to specify endpoints? ii) abstraction layer for pipeline loading? iii) https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/service-sync should in ceilometer or oslo?
- (nadya) integration tests discussions:
- will we restore abandoned cr: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43481/ , https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46744/ ? - who is responsible for test plan?
- Open discussion
Apologies for absence
These meetings weren't sorted as "ceilometer" ones, so here's the direct links:
- meeting 16 | 16 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 15 | 09 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 14 | 02 aug 12 | log | summary
- meeting 13 | 26 jul 12 | log | summary
- meeting 12 | 19 jul 12 | log | summary
- meeting 11 | 12 Jul 12 | summary | log
- meeting 10 | 05 Jul 12 | summary | log
- meeting 9 | 28 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 8 | 21 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 7 | 13 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 6 | 7 jun 12 | summary | log
- meeting 5 | 31 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 4 | 24 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 3 | 17 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 2 | 10 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 1 | 3 may 12 | summary | log
- meeting 0 | 26 apr 12 | summary | log
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance
- Mail the agenda to the list and invite participants
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up
#startmeeting ceilometer #topic some action from previous meeting #topic something interesting #topic Open discussion #endmeeting
- Update == Agenda for next meeting ==
- Mail the automatic summary as a reply to the invitation