Official IRC meetings
The OpenStack project holds its various public meetings on IRC, in the
#openstack-meeting-4 channels on Freenode. Everyone is encouraged to attend. Connect to IRC via webclient.
Holding meetings in these official IRC channels increases the ability of the community at large to participate, and makes it possible to take advantage of the community's meeting automation infrastructure providing logging and other useful features.
The schedule for our meetings now lives at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/ !
The ical containing all our meetings is now at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irc-meetings.ical
The schedule and descriptions of our meetings are now driven from a git repository at openstack-infra/irc-meetings. To create or modify a meeting, you should from now on propose a change on that repository through Gerrit. It will be automatically checked for conflicts.
Some meetings are not held on IRC and are listed here:
- MagnetoDB Team meeting
- Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Thursday at 1400 UTC in #magnetodb
- Chair (to contact for more information): aostapenko, isviridov, dukhlov
- Operators Large Deployments Team Meeting
- If you are running OpenStack at scale, we meet once a month to discuss issues and instigate change.
- Odd months (January, March, May, July, September and November) on 3rd Friday at 03:00 UTC (for APAC and Americas attendees)
- Even months (February, April, June, August, October and December) on 3rd Thursday at 16:00 UTC (for EU and Americas attendees)
- IRC channel:
- Chair: Matt Van Winkle