- 1 Install Guide
- 2 Config Reference
To test the install guide, follow the instructions for your distribution exactly and update the table. If you come across an issue, search for an existing bug on Launchpad and open a new bug if necessary. Also, provide a link to your bug in the "Issues" section below the table.
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
Please describe issues at Documentation/InstallationGuideJuno and include bug numbers as necessary.
Numerous small issues. See patches.
Glance on SLES/openSUSE
- Default "notification_driver = messaging" option in glance-api.conf causes AMQP errors without further configuration. Glance only uses AMQP with ceilometer and the ceilometer agent configuration includes the appropriate glance options. Consider commenting out this option. See bug.
Horizon on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- CSS fails to render because default permissions of /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/static deny write access by the web server user (apache). See bug and workaround.
Horizon on Ubuntu
- The L3 agent may depend on the "conntrack" utility for L3 HA and/or DVR, but packages don't install it as a dependency. See bug.
Neutron on Ubuntu
- The "neutron-server" RC2 package requires running the "neutron-db-manage" script to populate database.
Neutron on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- Security groups use "ipset" utility, but packages don't install it as a dependency.
Cinder on Ubuntu
- An error in the "cinder_sudoers" file breaks privileged cinder-volume commands. See bug and workaround.
Cinder on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- The "openstack-cinder" package needs the "python-oslo-db" packages, but does not install it. See bug and workaround.
|firewalls and default ports|